St John’s Hailey (CofE)
Parish office 01993 779492
A village church with a warm welcome.
St. John the Evangelist Church, Hailey with Crawley, is situated in Hailey, a village 2 miles north of Witney. The church was built in the 1860s to replace the former 17th. century church which had fallen into disrepair.
- 9.15am Morning Service on 1st Sunday in the month.
- 9.15am Holy Communion on 2nd, 3rd 4th and 5th Sundays in the month. (On 3rd Sunday of the month this will follow a pattern of “Welcome to Worship”, being more accessible to newcomers and sometimes including Baptisms and Thanksgivings)
- 10.30am Children’s activities follow the Holy Communion Service (4th Sunday of the month)
- 6.00pm Evensong on the 1st Sunday in the month. – but please check the Parish Magazine, Weekly News Sheet or the Parish Diary for changes or additional services)
- Thursday 10.00am Holy Communion
Friends of Hailey Church
The Friends of Hailey Church assist the congregation and the parish in providing improvements for the church. Their website is at :
Please visit for further details and a wealth of local information.