A small beautiful Edwardian village church. St. John the Baptist Church, Curbridge, is the smallest in the parish and is the only place of worship in Curbridge village. It was consecrated in 1906.
- 9.15am Holy Communion on 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays in the month.
- 3.00pm All Age Worship on 4th Sunday in the month.
- 6.00pm Evening Service on 2nd Sunday in the month.
- Please check the Parish Magazine, Weekly News Sheet or the Parish Diary for changes or additional services)